This is not an exhaustive list of what we have to offer at the Wedgewood Lodge! If you have any questions, please call us at 970.453.1800 or email email@example.com.
– We Are Just Across the Street From the Snowflake Lift and Just 3 Blocks From Historic Main Street! –
Check out the video below to see how close we really are!
– Indoor and Outdoor Hot Tubs –
After a day on the slopes, take a relaxing dip in our indoor or outdoor hot tub to get those muscles ready to go for the next day!
– Dry Sauna –
After your day on the hill, relieve tension and stress, stimulate your blood circulation, and help rejuvenate your skin in our dry sauna.
– Indoor Garage Parking with Outdoor Overflow Parking –
Space is very limited for parking, so we ask that you have only ONE vehicle per unit that can be parked in our indoor garage or outdoor overflow lot.
You will find the Upper Village Pool just down the block. Key cards for the pool may be checked out from the Wedgewood Lodge front desk.
– Pool hours are 10am – 9pm –
For more information, please feel free to call 970.453.1800, or to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Two-Bedroom, Two-Bedroom + Loft, Three-Bedroom Units Equipped with W/D –
All of our 2BR, 2BR + Loft, and 3BR town homes are equipped with their own washer/dryer units.
– Coin-Operated W/D in Main Building –
All other units at the Wedgewood Lodge may use the coin-operated washer/dryer machines located on the garage level of the main building.
– Soda and Snack Vending Machines –
Also located on the garage level of the main building are soda & snack vending machines.
– Available For Purchase at Front Desk –
Water, basic pain and cold medications & laundry detergent.
– Miscellaneous –
There are NO ICE MACHINES located at the Wedgewood Lodge. There are two ice cube trays in the freezer of each unit that will be empty when you arrive. There is also a liquor store located two blocks down Four O’clock Road where bagged ice is available for purchase.